BBM for BlackBerry Update Available


BBM for BlackBerry gets an update to version 10.3.43.9.

New in this release:
  • Add new contacts to bbm BY pin, Email, SMS, and barcode
  • Review and accept invites from other BBM users
  • Find friends using BBM
  • Invite address book contacts to download BBM
  • Display your barcode and scan barcodes all in one screen

New BBM Protected support for enterprise customers operating in Balance Work/Personal mode

Chat with friends, family and colleagues on Windows Phone devices

Bug fixes and performance improvements


Download BBM for BlackBerry in BlackBerry World

2 comments:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete